Saturday, July 14, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara





Hello Everyone! I'm back with another review, and this time on the Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara. 

I have been using this mascara since the beginning of this year and I must say that I am happy with it! It does give more volume to my lashes and I like the spoon-shaped wand. I also use this on my clients before applying actual false lashes, however, I use disposable spoolies whenever I apply it on their lashes (for hygienic purposes) but it still does add volume even when applied without the use of the spoon brush. It is waterproof so it's ideal for brides to use on their wedding day.


To actually get the false lashes effect, you'd still have to apply at least 2 to 3 coats, unless you have naturally thick and long lashes then you won't need to apply as much. As always, make sure the previous coat is completely dry before applying another coat to prevent it from clumping on your lashes. 


Left Photo- Barefaced, no makeup!
Right Photo-Still barefaced but with 2 coats of  Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara

Overall,  I think it's a good product, I am personally satisfied with it.=)


That's it for now, thank you so much for taking time to read my blog! 

I am now on Twitter, please follow me @makeupbycam...you can find the link on the right side bar of my blog.=)
You can also find me on Instagram, I go by username, makeupbycam.=)
Also, please give me some love and like my page on Facebook!;) 
Makeup by CAM

Thanks again and til my next post! 
Bye!;)

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I like this mascara too, but I tried the black drama one and it's not even close to as good as the original!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kim BudgetingBeauty!
      I haven't tried the black drama, I've read that it's extra matte and adds more volume. I don't know! Have you tried the flared? I also wanna try that one.=) However, I still have like 3 tubes of the original so I'm not sure when I'll be able to try the others. But I might just give one to my sister or a friend so I'll have an excuse to get a new tube of mascara soon! lol!

      Delete
  2. Lovely review. Tried this mascara months ago n i like how it makes my eyelashes outstanding :)

    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Classy Pyt! It does make a difference, it may not be the best but it still is a great mascara and i like it!=)

      Delete
  3. I've heard really good things about this mascara! Maybelline really make excellent mascaras, my absolute favourite is Define-A-Lash :)

    ReplyDelete