Thursday, August 09, 2012

Photo Shoot for Bridal Magazine Part 1

Date: July 19, 2012
Model: Nathana
Designer: Lia Padilla-Mendoza
Venue: Studio Namu




Hi everyone! I just want to share what I have been up to these past few weeks. I did hair and makeup for a photo shoot for a Bridal magazine. I was assigned to do hair and makeup on Nathana, a Brazilian model who just arrived in Manila a week before the photo shoot. 

Here are some of the photos I was able to take during the preps and the shoot,  I wasn't able to take a before photo of my model and please be aware that I only used my iPhone since I left my dslr at home (again!!!).




















I always take a photo with my model. =)

It was such a pleasure working with the staff, models and other suppliers at the photo shoot for The Wedding Digest. As always I enjoy working with and meeting new people.=)

The Wedding Digest will be out by mid August, so do watch out for that!

That's all for now, thanks for taking time to read this post!=)

Bye!=)

Yours in beauty,

Claud 











1 comment: