Monday, July 09, 2012

Ames Gotianse


June 24, 2012

My lovely client, Ms. Ames Gotianse of Moments Events Management.


Ames is an events coordinator and owner of Moments Events Management. She found me on Facebook through our common friend, Ms. Polly Fong, who is a birth photographer of Oh Happy Day Birth Photography. A huge thanks to Polly for sharing one of the photos I posted on my page on her wall!=)

It was an early Sunday morning at around 6:30 when I first met Ames for her hair and makeup appointment. She was very pleasant and friendly, and as I always say, I love meeting new people, and getting to chat with my clients while doing their makeup makes my work even more fun!=) Since she is an events coordinator and does mainly weddings, we had a lot to chat about, she was very helpful giving me tips on what to do during bridal fairs and such since I am quite new in the business. I am glad to have met Ames and she even booked me again for her photoshoot which was a few weeks after.=) (Read about it on my blog)

For Ames' makeup, she wanted a very simple look since she was attending her cousin's Ting Hun (engagement). 

Here are some photos we took on that day...








That's it for now, thank you so much for taking time to read my blog! 

I am now on twitter, please follow me @makeupbycam...you can find the link on the right side bar of my blog.=)
You can also find me on Instagram, I go by username, makeupbycam.=)
Also, please give me some love and like my page on Facebook!;) 
Makeup by CAM

You might also wanna check out the Facebook page of Ames and Polly...and give them some love as well...;)

Ames Gotianse
Thanks again and til my next post! 
Bye!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment