Thursday, February 23, 2012

Makeup for Julie Bacleaan and Mayor Sara Duterte of Davao City



Hello Georgias! 


Today, I had the pleasure of doing the makeup of my childhood friend, Julie Bacleaan and Davao City's Mayor Sara Duterte. They were both Principal Sponsors at a friend's wedding, I know, I know,  they both seem more fit as bridesmaids or secondary sponsors since they are a little too young to be Principal Sponsors but nevertheless, they both looked great in their dresses after I and my hairstylist, Maricel, finished doing their makeup and hair. 

So anyway, I did my friend Julie's makeup first. Another client who requested for a "barely there" look. She has nice skin and perfectly shaped lips, so it was fun doing her makeup. Below are Julie's before and after photos...

Before and After Photo

 
   Don't mind the hair velcro, I forgot
  take it off before taking this photo...
My gorgeous friend, Julie.


Next was the beautiful Mayor of Davao, Sara Duterte. It was my first time to meet her and aside from having a pretty face, I find her simple and down to earth. I tend to be a chatty person so I couldn't help chitchatting while doing her makeup (she didn't seem to mind and even laughed at some of the remarks I made about some stuff). I also noticed how busy her life must be, her phone was beeping almost nonstop and she was diligently answering every text message she received. I told her that I am a newbie makeup artist and she didn't seem to mind at all and even let me do whatever kind of look I thought would suit her. So I chose a clean simple look for her. She has a pretty face after all, so I didn't have to do much, I just enhanced her look a little and we we're finally done!=)


I wasn't able to take a before photo.
      

Mayor Sara Duterte's final look.

She looks so gorgeous, simple and dignified at the same time in this photo.;)


Here's a photo of the two beautiful ladies in their dresses....



It was a fantastic experience for me, I always enjoy doing people's makeup. So far, it's been so much fun being a Makeup Artist and I look forward to doing more in the coming months! 


That's all for now georgias!;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment