Monday, February 20, 2012

Makeup for Coreen, Feb 11, 2012

I did a friend's makeup for a wedding. She was part of the entourage, however, she does not like putting on too much make up. For one she's allergic to most makeup. We did a trial and her face did feel a little itchy from the makeup, she said we might have to skip the whole foundation part and I was like "What?!"



But the day of the wedding came and good thing she changed her mind and I ended up using HD foundation by Make Up for Ever on her. By the way, she took an antihistamine tablet which I think worked. =)

We agreed on a light, barely there look on her. I also did her hair, which was simple since she has short, wavy hair. I just applied volumizing mousse on her hair and tied it in a pony tail and started pinning her hair with bobby pins and finished with hairspray. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to take pictures, so she just sent me some photos of her during the wedding. I think these were taken during the reception. I'm glad she liked her makeup and her friends liked her look as well, she said it stayed on even until the wee hours of the morning. So here is her simple, barely there look...






Below is the list of makeup I used on her for this look:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Graftobian Corrector Pallette
Make Up For Ever Lift Concelaer
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
Make Up Forever Eyebrow Corrector
Suesh Countour Pallette
Graftobian HD Ultrasilk Matte Eyeshadow in Natural Beige, Medium Cocoa and Dark Chocolate
Graftobian Eyeliner in Jet black
Maybelline Magnum Mascara
Graftobian Powder Blush
Graftobian HD Lipcolor in Runway, Spice and Mahogany ( I like mixing lipcolors!)
Graftobian Pro Setting Powder in Skintone Light

That's all for now...til next time!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment