Monday, June 04, 2012

My Makeup Haul from Sephora, Sigma and Graftobian



I always get excited every time my new makeup haul arrives! I feel like a kid receiving presents for Christmas, except I have to pay for everything! Lol! 


While my brother-in-law was in the US, I started shopping for stuff that I still need for my  kit. I always get from these three sites, I have yet to explore other online stores for good deals on makeup and tools. Since makeup do cost a lot, I always try to find better deals online. I never buy without a discount code! I'm a sucker for discounts. It's like I never want to pay for anything at full price if I can get it at a fraction of the price. ;)


For my Graftobian GlamAire Airbrush System ( click link to read post : http://makeupbycam-claud.blogspot.com/2012/06/graftobian-walk-around-airbrush-system.html#more ), my wait was worth it! I was gonna get from Graftobian's Website, but they had no discount code that worked at that time, so I tried waiting, hoping that they will have a new discount code for the month of May. As I was getting restless coz I also had to consider the shipping time, I couldn't risk my stuff not being shipped on time before my brother-in-law flies back to Manila. So I was lucky to find the online store www.makeupartistshop.com and got a whopping 20% off my purchase! In total, I saved about $60! Not bad!


Now my Sephora goodies! I was running out of my Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, so I got a new tube and ended up buying a bunch of other stuff. I love the Sephora collection, I think it gives value for your money and the quality is not bad. And since it was my birthday month, I got a free Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Sugar and Sugar Coral as a birthday gift!  


My birthday gift from Sephora!=)


Also, I already accumulated 500 reward points so I got an ALL DAY MAKEUP SET, a pink makeup kit filled with trial size stuff!


I chose this when I accumulated 500 reward points! 
The set includes:
- Lash Enhancer: Lancome Clis Booster XL Super enhancing Mascara Base
- Matifying Primer: Sephora Collection Smoothing Primer
- Eyeshadow Extender: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Luminizing Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Face Primer
- Perfecting Powder: Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder
- Eyebrow Tamer: Anastasia Brow Gel   (I love this! I'll be doing a review on it soon!:))
- Hot Pink mini makeup tote



Stuff I bought from Sephora:
For my Pro Kit:
SEPHORA COLLECTION 'Tricks of the Trade' Anti-Shine Primer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original Professional Size
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance
Benefit Cosmetics High Beam
SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Hues Baked Eyeshadow Palette
SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Hues Eyeliner Set
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lash & Eyebrow Mascara
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof
SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoky Studio Customizable Eye Palette


For my Personal use:
SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfecting Cover Foundation
and I'm keeping my freebies for my personal use since its all in trial size!=)


GRAFTOBIAN MAKEUP HAUL:


Aside from my Graftobian GlamAire Airbrush System, I also got the HD Pro Powder Palette which they failed to include in my previous order a few months ago. I got a refund for it, so I made sure I got one for my kit this time. I loved the shade Kiss Me from their HD Lipcolor Palette, whenever I use it on my clients, they always ask me what shade it is, too bad Graftobian is not available locally but there are some "stockers" who has it and sells it but of course at a much higher price coz they do pay for shipping and stuff to get it here. So anyway, I got my own Graftobian Lipstick in shade Kiss Me, inspired by MAC's Hug Me Lipcolor. I love it and I wear it almost everyday since I got it!:)


SIGMA and REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES:


As a makeup artist, I believe you can never have too many brushes. I only have one MAC brush, my blush brush that I got from MAC Rustan's. I am happy with my Sigma brushes, they are much cheaper but are very much comparable to MAC brushes. Some are even better. I  bought 9 new brushes from Sigma to add to my existing brushes. Sigma also gives a 10% discount and a free gift when you purchase $30 or more! Just click on the Sigma banner ad on the right  side of my blog page to get to Sigma's website, use discount code STAR2012 at checkout for a 10% DISCOUNT!


I have yet to try the Real Techniques brushes by Sam Chapman, I can't wait to have it. I purchased 2 sets from www.iherb.com and was able to get a 5% discount and free shipping. That's not bad coz Real Techniques brushes are not that expensive but have great reviews! So I'm really excited about it! Unfortunately, it's still in my sister-in-law's house in L.A. and is waiting to be shipped to me here in Manila! 


If you want to try the Real Techniques brushes, you can check it out at iHerb.com  and you can use discount code QER242 at checkout and get a 5% discount, you can also get free shipping if your purchase is over $20. 


So there you go, that's about it for my makeup haul! I will try to post reviews on some of the products I've purchased, so do check out my blog from time to time.:) Feel free to leave comments! I would love to hear from you guys!:)


Bye!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment