Sunday, June 03, 2012

GRAFTOBIAN WALK-AROUND AIRBRUSH SYSTEM

My new Airbrush System =)


My new Airbrush System by Graftobian has arrived! I am a fan of Graftobian makeup, so when I was looking for which airbrush system to get, Graftobian was one on my list of choices. I chose to get their WALK-AROUND AIRBRUSH SYSTEM for several reasons. First, if it's from Graftobian, then it must be a good product. I also considered the size and weight, since my makeup kit trolley already weighs so much, I wanted my airbrush kit to be simple but does the job. I have read reviews about it and I am quite satisfied with what I have read so far, though, I have yet to test it myself. I have been very busy since I got it that I haven't had the chance to try it myself. I am excited to see the result and I will be telling you all about it here in my blog. 

Here's what I got with my Airbrush System:

15 shades of Grafotbian GlamAire Airbrush Makeup in 3 shade classifications: 
Warm#2(Middle of our Yellow Undertone range)
Cool#1(Lightest of our Pink Undertone range) 
Neutral#3(Darkest of our Neutral Undertone range)


Each sampler pack comes with a single HD Palette and each of its five matching shades of our HD GlamAire(tm) airbrush makeup in mini sampler size.(1/4 oz. each)


Fully portable (110v. and 220v. compatible compressor)
Rechargeable and detachable battery pack
Graftobian SA35 - single action airbrush
Adjustable 3-26 psi using bleeder valve control
6' super flexible silicone rubber hose
A/C and DC power cords
International plug ends included (EU, UK, AUS)
Cleansing fluid
Instructional DVD (#30050 "HD Makeup 101")





Another thing I love about Graftobian, aside from their Airbrush makeup being ALCOHOL-FREE, it also has matching shades in their HD Creme Foundation! This makes lives of Makeup Artists so much easier! I love their HD Creme Foundation coz it has a wide variety of shades and it glides on skin like butter! I really love it! I mostly use Graftobian on my clients and I always get good feedback.

So I'm pretty confident that I've made the right choice. I believe it is the perfect system since I focus mainly on brides and I don't really need a heavy duty airbrush system. Needless to say, when the time comes that I will be needing a more heavy duty one, I'm pretty sure I will still be considering one of Graftobian's airbrush sytems. Do watch out for my review on this, once I do find the time to do it I will post my review here on my blog.

So that's it for now! Watch out for my next post about my new makeup haul from Sigma and Sephora!:)

Please follow my blog and comments are very much welcome!:)

Bye!;)


Disclaimer: This Airbrush System was purchased by me with my own money and everything mentioned above are based on my honest opinion about the product.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    Would like to ask if how your graftobian walk around system is working..

    been planning to get one like this. thanks

    ReplyDelete