Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Professional Makeup Artistry Course at Maquillage Professionel

I enrolled at Maquillage Professional in a Professional Makeup Artistry course. Here you will see my progress as an aspiring makeup artist in a span of 12 days. The thing I love most about this whole experience is the fact that I had so much fun doing it and I've realized that I can actually do great things if I put my heart and soul into it.







I missed Day 1, so I started on Day 2. We were taught about facial shape and eyebrow correction. I was struggling that day, it was hard trying to catch up with what I have missed on the first day. So here are before and after photos from Day 2 to Day 13...

DAY 2: FACIAL SHAPE AND EYEBROW CORRECTION

My first model, Sarah.
I had to call her the night before
and good thing she didn't
have classes yet  the next day.=)
Here is the after photo,
I think it's not bad for a newbie like me.



DAY 3: FACIAL BALANCE, EYE SHAPE CORRECTION AND LIP SHAPE CORRECTION

My Day 2 model, Precious,
a co-worker of my sister.
AFTER  PHOTO


DAY 4: MAQUILLAGE DU JOUR (DAY MAKEUP)

Before Photo
Model: Kristine
After Photo
I chose very pale and neutral colors
since we were told  to choose colors
that you naturally  see on a person's face.


DAY 5: MAQUILLAGE DU SOIR (EVENING MAKEUP)

My cousin, Bibi modelled for me that day and I was happy with the outcome, I think she was too!=)



I did not make her eye makeup too intense, but just enough to be noticed at the art gallery she went to that night.
DAY 6: THE SMOKEY EYE

My good friend Cel, was in Makati that day, she called me early that morning and I was just plain lucky coz my model for that day couldn't make it. See how the purple smokey eye livened up the eyes of my lovely friend, Cel.




DAY 7: MAKEUP FOR PHOTOGRAPHY PART 1




Sunshine, a co-worker of my friend's sister. Black and White Photography makeup needs intense eye makeup. Too bad Sunshine had to wash her face after, I don't blame her, I too wouldn't go out with that kind of eye makeup.:P




Like my page on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Makeup-by-CAM/184323371669621?ref=ts








No comments:

Post a Comment